By day I work at a Financial Institution and I would like to personally share a a few tips;
- Seek a licensed professional to look over your tax’s
- Have a licensed Accountant,
look over your budget and finances.
- Have a disaster recovery plan in place
- Make sure you understand the NCUA or FDIC guidelines
- Consult with a licensed professional in regards to an Estate or Trust Account
- Try to learn more about investing and or Save as much as you can without spending
- Follow the instructions of the Local state and Government
- Make sure all benefits are paid ( Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Health premiums )
- Reconfirm all essential documents in a life binder, This Binder should have all passwords, beneficiary’s information and required documents to aid assistance for you.
TAG your friends and family