Tuesday June 21st, 2022 around 2:13 am we will enter Summer Solstice. Aka Its the officially first day of Summer. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, Earth will be tilted towards the sun.
The summer solstice has long been celebrated in cultures around the world. Here are some ideas on how to celebrate:
- Bonfire or Chill by the beach
- Meditation Allow your thought and words to pass through your consciousness, Release and gaze into the sky.
- Social outings; Celebrate companionship and experience deeper connections in this next season
- Self care rituals with Palo santo, sage or herbs; Charge crystals in sunlight and moonlight and connect with yourself
Solstice Affirmation: I am connected to nature, I have magic energy and will flourish. -JaiNishia | However, you are sending your time this summer, just remember to wear SPF, Drink water and have fun.
Love and Happiness Candle Details + Care
- Material: Gold Tin-Plated Steel or Glass Vessel
- Capacity: 10 oz | 300 ml Recycled Glass Candle Jar
- Handmade in small batches for quality
- Material: Braided Cotton wick or FSC Certified Wood wick
Candle Scent Story:
You'll love either sophisticated scent. Made with organic dried flowers.
Scent: Sweet Pineapples | Notes: Pineapple, Vanilla and Lime
Scent: Açaí | Notes: Açaí Berries, Coconut and Sugar
Candle Care Tips:
- If smoking occurs, extinguish flame, trim wick, and relight.
- To prevent fire or staining, burn on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not leave unattended and keep away from children and pets.
Similar to what we experience after burning soy candles, the surface of the candle will be quite bumpy. Unfortunately, this is not something that can be prevented in natural waxes.